Many people worry when their loved one is away from the property. For families and Carers of people with Dementia or Learning Difficulties this worry is magnified. Many dementia sufferers lead an active life and are encouraged to do so for as long as possible. There is always the worry though that on any particular day they may encounter problems and find themselves in a position of danger.
The Carecall GPS tracker is designed to enable people to live a full and active life whilst reassuring their family and carers that they are safe.
The tracker is small and can be put in a pocket or handbag, worn around the neck or simply clipped to a belt buckle or set of keys.
Once activated the tracker will send a signal to our control room every three minutes to report its current location, which is accurate to around three metres.
Approved users can check on the whereabouts of their loved one either by a simple to use secure web portal or by contacting the Carecall service 24/7 for a location check.
The tracker can also be configured to send a warning in the event of it leaving a particular area ensuring that carers can instantly check that everything is ok.
Carecall offer a managed GPS tracking service which includes the following:
- Consultation Meeting on the use of the tracker and whether it will be suitable
- Provision of the Tracking device and compatible SIM card
- Training for Family/Carers in the use of the tracker and web portal
- Configuring and testing of the tracker
- Configuring and testing of safe areas (if required)
- Full ongoing technical support 24/7 from our state of the art control room in Stockport