Repair 1st handyperson services
- Fitting of door bells, battery powered smoke detectors, spy holes (dependent on type of door) and door chains.
- Tap washers, door locks.
- Changing of light bulbs or batteries.
- Fixing of low-level items such as gates, fences and shelves.
- Putting up or taking down shelving.
- Unblocking sinks.
- Putting up hanging baskets.
- Fitting grab rails and key-safes.
- Fitting draught excluders.
- Replacing taps, leaking taps and outside taps.
- Fitting or installing cookers, washing machines and white goods (can be done via quotation).
- Changing and fitting light fittings.
This scheme is not intended to deal with any emergency repairs, such as leaks or flooding. Nor does it include large scale decorating or working at heights.
For more information, please contact the Carecall team on 0161 218 1655 or email email@example.com